Easing the journey
There are plenty ups and downs when managing your ever changing diabetes. Though it may be challenging, we are here to offer solutions. Products to help ease your burden and balance your life.
Berberine is an alkoloid present in a number of plants and is one of the most effective natural supplements available.
The people who stand to benefit the most are individuals with type 2 diabetes and metabolic syndrome. It helps reduce blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Promotes immune support
- Maintains healthy lipid levels
- Helps balance glucose metabolism
- Reduces inflammation
- Lowers HbA1c
Learn more about Berberine and it’s benefits from our blog:
Ceylon Cinnamon is a supplement used to support the metabolism of fat and sugar. It reduces the rate at which glucose enters the body, helps avoid blood sugar spikes, can reduce fasting blood glucose, and potentially lower cholesterol levels.
- Reduces fasting glucose levels
- Supports healthy blood pressures
- Helps with joint mobility and comfort
- Improves overall health and immunity
Learn more about Ceylon Cinnamon and it’s benefits from our blog:
Made with ingredients including Banaba Leaf, Bitter Melon, Licorice Root Extract, Cinnamon Bark, and White Mulberry Leaf powder to help regulate and prevent spikes in blood sugar levels. Cinnamon also works to imitate insulin which prevents sugar imbalance, ideal for diabetics.
As a natural supplement you can be sure you have the highest quality possible and feel good taking it.
- Protects immune system
- Regulates blood sugar spikes
- Healthy weight loss support
- Improves cardiovascular health
- Supports pancreas function
- Reduces glucose absorption
Lutein and Zeaxanthin, known as carotenoids found in many fruits and vegetables, help the macula around the retina get it’s yellowish color. The macula is the keenest region of the eye making it extremely beneficial to keep healthy for improved eyesight. Lutein also helps protect eyes from the overuse of blue light emitted from mobile and desktop screens.
Each capsule includes many additional vitamins that provide extra defense against cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Blue light protection from screen overuse
- Reduces eye strain and fatigue
- Defends against macular degeneration
- Improves visual processing speed
- Improves contrast sensitivity
Taking care of your eye sight is important as you manage your condition. Read our blog to learn ways to keep your vision sharp.